Recent emails outside scope of WG

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Mon May 19 21:57:03 CEST 2008

Jefsey and a few others have been emailing on topics that fall
generally outside the scope of this WG. Some of these messages also
copied a number of lists beyond IDNA-UPDATE. A consequence of that is
that many responses coming from parties not on the IDNA-update list
are now cued up for review by the list manager(s) [Harald Alvestrand,
Paul Hoffman].

I have given leave to them to eliminate (ie not propagate) responses
to IDNA-update that appear to be out of scope, in an effort to spare
IDNA-update list participants unnecessary email processing time.

I just wanted to be transparent about this action.

Vint