Changing DISALLOWED (was Re: Reserved general punctuation)

Debbie Garside debbie at ictmarketing.co.uk
Fri May 2 18:58:53 CEST 2008

Hi John

Thanks for the insight into IETF procedures but I was merely going by my
experience of RFC's which never seem to be published within the timescale
originally set within the Charter.

That said, I do take your point that we could amend in haste and regret at
leisure.  I just think that some sort of mechanism for updating according to
"Mark's 3" should be incorporated unless we can realistically say that an
RFC can be delivered within the timescales you specify - in which case I
would be happy.

Best regards

Debbie
PS sorry I didn't get back to you earlier... have a bad cold.