Changing the xn-- prefix

Erik van der Poel erikv at google.com
Thu Mar 20 15:12:11 CET 2008

I also support option 1 for the charter itself.

I would prefer not to add a new prefix to the mix, but I believe that
adding Eszett, ZWNJ and Final Small Sigma under the current prefix
would not be easy either.

The "opposite" problem of Tonos (where IDNA2003 does not do enough
mapping, according to a Greek representative) may be quite difficult
too.

Note that IDNA2003 maps Eszett, ZWNJ and Final Small Sigma away, but
does not map Tonos away. And the Greek representative seemed to think
that the Tonos problem was bigger.

Erik