Milestones

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Thu Mar 20 13:17:18 CET 2008

no one is suggesting that this work be rubber-stamped. On the other
hand, the effort has been deep, broad and careful. It has drawn on
experts in the area. The work should be given the opportunity to be
reviewed for what it represents. It makes no sense to literally
'start over'. If the review of the now-developed documents reveals
serious need for revision that can be undertaken but I think it is
only sensible to begin with the assumption that this work is credible
and reasonably-expressed in the existing documents.

vint