Proposal for the charter

Harald Tveit Alvestrand harald at alvestrand.no
Fri Mar 14 22:07:20 CET 2008

I disagree with that change.

"Registration time" and "lookup time" are easily understood terms with lots
of common usage; the terms "stored strings" and "queries" take more
explanation to relate to the DNS context (do you consider a domain name in
the HTML of a Web page to be a "stored string" or not? Why not, and how
much time do you want to spend to explain what you mean?)

                       Harald

--On Wednesday, March 12, 2008 19:26:29 +0100 "Marcos Sanz/Denic"