I-D Action:draft-ietf-idnabis-tables-02.txt

Patrik Fältström patrik at frobbit.se
Mon Jul 14 11:06:12 CEST 2008

As usual, you can in an easy way see what changes are made by using
the links on my idnabis webpage that is updated automatically when new
drafts arrive: http://stupid.domain.name/idnabis/.

I found a few bugs in the script that generate the links between idna
wg documents and versions of documents from before the wg was formed
on the page, which I now have fixed.

    Patrik