IDN example TLDs (2606bis)

Patrik Fältström patrik at frobbit.se
Sat Jul 12 17:04:47 CEST 2008

FWIW: I added this document to the "idnabis" related documents one can
find on http://stupid.domain.name/idnabis/.

Note that on that page, you can reach all versions of the documents
and via help from the IETF tools page colored diff-pages between the
different versions.

If anyone have other ideas on documents that are related to the
idnabis effort, please let me know.

    Patrik