Single-letter names

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Sat Jul 5 19:09:59 CEST 2008

I should have been more detailed, for this answer of yours to be
fully clear. I understand that there are two consensuses:
- ASCII issues are no part of this WG-IDNABIS Charter. I personnaly
think they are in this specific case, but indirectly. So, it is OK with me.
- Single Unicode character names are no problem. I am OK with this too.
jfc