Unwanted attachment

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Thu Jan 31 13:23:09 CET 2008

Michael,

i am sure you would not want Harald to do that - it would mean that
no one could send any attachments to the list.

Patrik's email is legitimate within the email protocols. The protocol
is there to allow exactly for digitally signed messages. Presumably,
Patrik's mail client is configured to automatically sign his mail.

vint