Status of the four documents of IDNA revision?

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Sat Feb 23 12:40:48 CET 2008

Folks,

could we get an update on the status of each of the four documents
that are to be proposed for adoption through the IDNA working group?

I sense that a great deal of progress has been made but I am unsure
how to assess our distance from  final documents ready for submission.

Would the primary editors of each document try to assess when we
might expect versions that could be forwarded to the appropriate Area
Directors?

thanks,

Vint Cerf