Repository of documents, specifically the tables- document

Patrik Fältström patrik at frobbit.se
Sun Feb 17 18:24:29 CET 2008

I have written some scripts etc that will update a web page I have
with new versions of the tables etc.

http://stupid.domain.name/idnabis/

You can on that page also find links to the published versions of the
issues, protocol and bidi documents (including old ones).

Note that everything that is related to the tables document (draft-
faltstrom-idna-tables) will be updated whenever I do some testing etc.
So the data on this page is definitely "work in progress". Including
versions of the -tables document that is not released yet.

People that are interested can though go there and verify that I have
really fixed the things you have given input on (and I claim "fixed").

Specifically, you will find "current versions" of the actual tables
that I have generated.

    Patrik