Latest docs

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Tue Dec 23 19:10:05 CET 2008

Mark, John, Harald,

I haven't gone back to look carefully at rationale and defs but I
seem to recall that Stringprep may be referenced in the non-normative
Rationale for context relative to IDNA2003. Is there a way to avoid
confusion as to the status of Stringprep in the IDNA2008 context (ie.
not relevant) through reference to Rationale?

Vint Cerf
Google
1818 Library Street, Suite 400
Reston, VA 20190