Mixing of AN and EN (Re: Protocol-08 (and status of Defs-04 and Rationale-06))

Alireza Saleh saleh at nic.ir
Tue Dec 16 09:59:04 CET 2008

Harald,

Would you please test the following examples :

1) <U+062C>a<U+U0664>-<U+0665>
2) <U+062C>a<U+U06F4>-<U+06F5>

I'm a little bit confused about what -bidi is aiming at  ?  This is the
RFC that going to be used to display the labels, or the labels should be
tested against it during the registration ?

Besides, Would you please tell me if it is correct for numbers to be
displayed in RTL order.As far as I know, the numbers should be displayed
in LTR order even in RTL languages. At least I'm sure about Persian,
Arabic and Urdu.

Alireza