scope of IDNAbis

John C Klensin klensin at jck.com
Fri Aug 29 19:43:27 CEST 2008

While I would prefer to avoid a discussion about what is
"allowed" and what is not, +1 to the rest of this comment.  More
generally, I think the tendency to try to use a particular
document or WG to "fix the Internet" just because work is
underway there and there is some relationship with the perceived
problem leads nowhere but into unneeded delays and rat hole
tours.

   john

--On Friday, 29 August, 2008 10:32 -0700 Erik van der Poel