Issues lists and the "preprocessing" topic

Mark Davis mark.davis at icu-project.org
Thu Aug 28 01:40:59 CEST 2008

I'm a bit surprised. My impression is that in general people distinctly did
not want to see a preprocessing document as part of IDNAbis, and that John
and others didn't want to even see it as a separate IETF document.

I'm not sure why you can't see the document. Can you try again, and is
anyone else having trouble?

Mark