Mapping (was: Issues lists and the "preprocessing" topic)

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Sat Aug 23 02:48:28 CEST 2008

Perhaps an alternative tactic is possible. If there is normative
information in rationale, let's put it into the appropriate other
document (protocol, bidi, tables) and KEEP it in the rationale
document. Let's say up front that rationale is NOT normative but
intended to help understanding of the normative documents.

vint