Determining the basic approach

YAO Jiankang yaojk at cnnic.cn
Wed Apr 30 10:11:08 CEST 2008

I support the WG adopting: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,  and (b)

For 10,  personally, I like to keep the dot separator as the special mapping still in the document.
or if the dot separator from the mandatory part of the protocol is removed, could we add some other sentenses in the protocol to say that "localized applications can automatically transform other dot separators into ASCII dot if they encounter other dots." ?

 I am neutral on the WG adopting:  7, 8, 9 and (a)

 I am against the WG adopting: 11

YAO Jiankang