Determining the basic approach

James Seng james at seng.sg
Wed Apr 30 09:36:53 CEST 2008

I support 1, 2, 3. I somewhat support (b) (afterall, I am involved in
the drafting).

I am neutral about 7, 8, 9.

I am reserved about 4, 5, 6 as I havent fully grasp the implications
of the changes.

I am against 11 and (a).

For 10, I hope this would also include adding more dot separators, e.g. U+FF61.

-James Seng