Not MAYBE

Paul Hoffman phoffman at imc.org
Mon Apr 28 16:43:38 CEST 2008

At 12:07 AM -0400 4/28/08, John C Klensin wrote:
>but the costs of having/ re-introducing MAYBE are
>high enough that I hope you aren't suggesting it just for this
>handful of scripts (although it certainly is not impossible).

I apologize for re-starting this thread without changing the subject
line. I thought that using the subject line that started the thought
of prohibiting historical scripts was useful for people with
threading MUAs. I didn't realize that people would not read my new
message and instead get attached to the subject line.

I did not suggest that we re-open MAYBE. I said 'even with "MAYBE"
being dead'. I meant that.