Stability of valid IDN labels

Frank Ellermann hmdmhdfmhdjmzdtjmzdtzktdkztdjz at
Wed Apr 23 00:07:05 CEST 2008

Mark Davis quoted:

>> The Unicode list is not really public, e.g., it was removed
>> from later, and it is not indexed by search engines.
> All incorrect. The mail list is public, and it is indexed by
> search engines.

<>  That
must be a new feature introduced later in 2008, thanks for info.

> If they don't archive it, it's not our fault.

I can't tell, the list on Gmane was dead for some weeks, then
removed on request.  My google group idea failed miserably, and
after a chat with a moderator I waited some days for new info,
and when nothing happened I deleted the group and unsubscribed.