Open Comments

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Fri Apr 18 08:12:23 CEST 2008

Thanks for this terse method, mark.

I think it would be useful for all of the base document authors to issue the latest versions of their documents as IDs and that we should identify them as the base documents for wg discussion.

We should be thinking now both of online dialog and planning for possible agenda at the next ietf, would you agree?