06FD and 06FE should be PVALID for Sindhi

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Wed Apr 2 01:47:26 CEST 2008

most likely we are going to have to be pragmatic. If there is
linguistic consensus that certain characters should be re-labeled as
to their category in the UTC system but that takes a Unicode release
cycle, then we may find ourselves adding exceptions to IDN specs in
advance of changes to Unicode.

This leads to an interesting question about maintenance of the
exception tables for IDN200X - it sounds like something that should
end up as an IANA-maintained table. Does that sound right?