IDNAbis documents

John C Klensin klensin at jck.com
Fri Nov 30 19:10:37 CET 2007

--On Friday, 30 November, 2007 07:42 -0800 Mark Davis
<mark.davis at icu-project.org> wrote:

> I should have a chance to look them over and comment by the
> end of next week.

Mark (and others),

Since IETF meets next week, getting comments earlier, rather
than later, in the week might enable informal face to face
discussions and resolution and would therefore be helpful.  This
is not in any way a deadline or requirement: if we get comments
at the end of the week, or even early the week after, we will be
grateful and try to respond to them as quickly as possible.
But, if it were equally easy for anyone to get comments to us
Monday or Tuesday, it would be helpful and appreciated.