IDNAbis discussion style, mappings, and (incidentally) Eszett

Paul Hoffman phoffman at imc.org
Fri Nov 30 17:28:10 CET 2007

At 11:23 AM +0100 11/30/07, Patrik Fältström wrote:
>Now we have managed to find a solution that only have 6 exceptions.
>I personally am happy with it :-)

I had the same perception that Erik did. If I had known up front that
there were only six exceptions, I probably would not have been so
disappointed reading the document. Maybe it would be good from a
marketing perspective to say up front the problem you had but, even
before that, say that there are only six exceptions.