New version, draft-faltstrom-idnabis-tables-02.txt, available

Patrik Fältström patrik at frobbit.se
Tue Jun 19 22:26:52 CEST 2007

:
> Each script other than the archaic ones is no more problematic
> overall than
> the Latin, Greek, and Cyrillic you have already included. Thus if you
> include Latin, Greek, and Cyrillic, you should include them:

You can find this out easier than I...

If we use the rules we have in the document today, what codepoints
would have moved from ALWAYS to NEVER and vice versa between 3.2 and
5.0?

I do not have all the (historical) tables available...

I think this might be interesting to know in this discussion, but
also I guess I should explain why we do not expect any further such
change in the same scripts when moving forward.

Regarding your suggestions on additional explanation, I thank you for
it.

    Patrik