New version, draft-faltstrom-idnabis-tables-02.txt, available

Mark Davis mark.davis at icu-project.org
Wed Jun 13 18:56:24 CEST 2007

I was only trying to make sense of what Patrik wrote, I don't at all agree
with the goals or principle of having Rule H. Favored was the most neutral
term I thought of -- Stable is completely bogus. Doing the right thing and
dropping Rule H, you get:

   - Always = Grandfathered | (Functional & !Archaic)
   - Maybe = (Functional & Archaic)
   - Never = everything else

Mark

--