SASLprep200x

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Fri Jan 5 03:21:26 CET 2007

To the degree that Stringprep enables insensitivity to UNICODE version
changes, this is good. To the extent that it is possible to profile
stringprep for IDN vs other applications, this is good too. I stand by the
view that IDN should not interfere with nor be interfered by SASL
considerations.

Vinton G Cerf
Chief Internet Evangelist
Google