IDNAbis Goals

Mark Davis markdavis at google.com
Mon Nov 27 19:54:48 CET 2006

The primary reason for including this table is because of concerns from
people on the IETF side. The UTC doesn't really have a strong position
either way.

I agree with you that it would introduce a moderate complication. I say
"moderate" because it is not trivial to detect those cases, but -- in
comparison with Punycode! -- also not hugely complicated either.

Mark

--
Mark