Leaving out scripts (Re: Unicode versions (Re: Criteria for exceptional characters))

Mark Davis mark.davis at icu-project.org
Thu Dec 21 15:51:29 CET 2006

That's a good point. I would point out however, that if my browser isn't
updated at least every few months for security problems, I have a *whole*
lot more to worry about than whether I can see mixed scripts or not, so the
lag is in practice not that bad. And I see baking it into the protocol
(IDNA) as the least flexible of these in terms of delay, since that takes
years to change.

Mark