Arabic(-indic) digits (was: Re: What rules have been used for the current list of codepoints?)

Martin Duerst duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp
Fri Dec 15 10:13:30 CET 2006

At 09:29 06/12/15, Kenneth Whistler wrote:

>Add in digits because people *do* use them in internet identifiers.

Yes, except that in the back of my head, I'm still wondering
how to best deal with the two parallel series of (Indic-)Arabic
numerals. Adding them both provides excellent opportunities
for spoofing. Any ideas?

(for those with limited Unicode memory: I'm talking about
U+0660-0669 and U+06F0-06F9)

Regards,    Martin.

#-#-#  http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp       mailto:duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp